Monday, March 15, 2010

Travel Time...

I just made the trek from Dallas, Texas to Richmond Hill, Georgia. Richmond Hill is about a half hour south of Savannah. I've taken on the challenge of being a live-in Nanny for a month or so. The baby in question is my newest grandson, Jay Jay. He is cute as a button - could he be anything else? Jay Jay is 2 months old and is everything anyone could wish for in a baby that age. I count myself fortunate in being able to take this much time and spend it with him while his momma goes back to work. It is such a tough decision for her to have to make, so I want to be as much help for her as possible.

Meanwhile deciding what to take and what to leave behind was no fun. I mean, I know I need the wire, oh and the cabs, and definitely the crystals, and then there's seed beads. Oh, I also need to make sure I've packed all the stuff I have up for sale on Etsy (the hubster could NEVER have found it). Eeeks! the camera, and the photo cube, and where did my MP3 player go? I was just about to walk out the door and DH was rattling off a huge list of did you takes... my pillow!! No way can I sleep for a month or more without my special pillow. Whew, dodged a bulllet that time! Tutorials? Hmmmm, a few...

To say the least, this time away from home and the bead stash is going to be interesting. My goal is to use what I brought with me and to not purchase any additional beads. We'll see how that goes. :)

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment